Ways to Join, Renew, or Give
- Join or Renew Online by credit card.
- Attend an Illinois Prairie chapter program or event and fill out membership application.
- Download, Print, and Mail an Application Form
- Provide non-membership support through the means listed below: (Please contact the National Office of Wild Ones directly by email [email protected] or phone 920-730-3986 if you would like more information about donating)
- a direct donation
- donate to the Lori Otto Seeds for Education Grant Program or the Wild for Monarchs Program
- donate via the Get Wild Stay Wild program or the a Wild Ones Legacy Program
Benefits of Membership
Join other like-minded individuals who are passionate about using native plants in natural landscaping and restoring native prairie and woodland habitats. Your membership dues give you benefits at both the National and Chapter level.
- Receive bi-monthly Chapter newsletter
- Participate in members-only programs such as yard
tours and field trips
- Opportunities to learn about native landscaping by participating in Chapter outreach activities
- Receive native planting advice from knowledgeable members through our mentoring program
- Discounts on Chapter Native Plant Sale purchases
- Discounts on Chapter Book Sale purchases
- Check-out books from Chapter Lending Library
- Member-only Chapter Facebook Group
- Build a network of local individuals interested in sustainability efforts
- Receive the Wild Ones New Member Handbook
- Receive the bi-monthly Wild Ones Journal
- Invitations to attend the Annual Meeting and Conference
- Access to the Wild Ones Institute of Learning and Development (WILD Center)
- 100% tax deductible membership dues; Wild Ones is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.