Date: Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 Time: 12:00 am - 2:30 am Location: Mennonite Church of Normal (map and directions)
Join us at 6:00 for a potluck dinner. At 7:00 we will hold our annual meeting including the election of officers for 2016. The seed exchange will take place throughout the evening.
For the Potluck
- The Board is providing a variety of soups and apple cider.
- Please bring a side item to share and your own place setting including a bowl for soup and a cup for beverages.
For the Seed Exchange
Note: Even if you have don’t have seeds to contribute you are welcome to take seeds.
- Bring any native plant seeds you’ve harvested and willing to share
- For small amounts, please place 10-20 seeds in small plastic bags.
- For large amounts of seeds, bring in a large bag or jar. We will have small plastic bags for people to place seeds in.
- Please provide the common name and if known, species name of the seeds.