Ways to Join, Renew, or Give
- Join or Renew Online by using Paypal or a credit card.
- Attend a Illinois Prairie chapter program or event, and any board member can give you a membership application.
- Download, Print, and Mail an Application Form
- Provide non-membership support through:
Benefits of Membership
Join other like minded individuals who are passionate about using native plants in natural landscaping and restoring native prairie and woodland habitats. Your membership dues give you benefits at both the National and Chapter level.
- Receive bi-monthly Chapter newsletter
- Participate in members-only programs such as yard
tours and field trips
- Opportunities to learn about native landscaping by participating in Chapter outreach activities
- Receive native planting advice from knowledgeable members through our mentoring program
- Discounts on Chapter Native Plant Sale purchases
- Discounts on Chapter Book Sale purchases
- Check-out books from Chapter Lending Library
- Build a network of local individuals interested in sustainability efforts
- Receive the Wild Ones New Member Handbook
- Receive the bi-monthly Wild Ones Journal
- Invitations to attend the Annual Meeting and Conference
- Access to the Wild Ones Institute of Learning and Development (WILD Center)
- 100% tax deductible membership dues; Wild Ones is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.